This page is for special education records only. Requests for non special education records (attendance, email, nurse, discipline, etc.) must be requested through the campus or the Superintendent’s office.

Parent(s)/guardian(s) requesting copies of their child's special education records should:

  1. download the Special Education Records Request form

  2. completely fill out the form providing all the necessary information

  3. sign, and ..

  4. return the completed and signed form by email or fax it to 325-574-8693.

If you are unable to complete and/or submit the request on-line or by fax, please print, fill out, and take the completed form to the Special Education Records Office in the Stanfield Special Services Building.

Once available, the parent(s)/guardian(s) will be contacted and notified that the student records are ready for pick up. Parent(s)/guardian(s) must bring identification (such as a state issued drivers license or other state issued identification card) in order to pick up the confidential special education records.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our office for further assistance. See below for additional contact details.