The Snyder Education Foundation Board welcomes volunteers and provides a variety of ways to get involved, including serving on the board or participating in fundraising events the foundation might sponsor. You may also choose to volunteer your time for a special project or event
Enhancing innovative classroom practices provides a direct benefit not only to students but also to the community. An investment in our children truly is an investment in the future.
Through your contribution, you will:
• See your investment at work quickly when grants are awarded
• Become a partner with our school district in its quest for academic excellence
• Provide opportunities to students who will be better prepared to become part of our local workforce
• Encourage teachers to develop creative teaching strategies to improve student learning
• Make the community of Snyder an attractive place to live, work and attend school We are glad to accept any level of giving. Gifts can also be made in memory of or in honor of friends or family. Simply let us know in the message area when you donate.
– Ben McQuirk
– Morgan Grant
• Inspire academic excellence for students at all levels.
• Award post-secondary scholarships to graduating seniors.
• Encourage innovation and creativity and foster a love of learning.
• Assist Snyder ISD in providing our students with high quality, leading edge opportunities using the most current learning tools.
• Support quality educational programs • Reward teaching excellence.
• Recognize innovative efforts of teachers. • Involve local businesses in support of an educated and skilled workforce for tomorrow.
• Involve the community in the educational process through donation support of their schools.
• Expand SEF membership through parent and organizational involvement.
For more information on the Snyder Education Foundation and to learn how you can become a stakeholder, please contact us:
Snyder Education Foundation
P.O. Box 1412
Jayna Hunter, President
Sarah Wiggins, Treasurer
Jami West, Secretary
Caira Galvan, student
Jaden West, student