2014-2015 Snyder ISD Board Goals are to:
1. Outperform the state and comparable districts in percentage of the students exceeding the standard and the percentage of students exceeding the growth expectation on the STAAR assessment.
2. Recruit and retain highly qualified and capable personnel to help every student achieve their potential.
3. Develop and implement a plan to evaluate the effectiveness of all academic programs and report annually to the board.
4. Use common assessments to improve instruction, reduce remediation and improve grade level progress for every student.
5. Develop a positive culture of engagement, accountability, and high expectations that includes students, staff, school board, parents, and the community.