The mission of Snyder ISD is to empower everyone to pursue excellence every day. From a dual-language program for primary school students to the P-TECH High School, SISD is proud to offer an array of opportunities for both students and educators.
For questions about any of the academic programs offered with Snyder ISD please refer to the staff page to find the contact person for that program, or contact one of the academic department staff members below:
- Dr. Rachael McClain, Chief Academic Officer, 325-574-8900
- Matthew Nelson, Director of Special Education and 504, 325-574-8686
- Kathy Scott, Director of Instructional Services, 325-574-8900
- Sherrie Whittenburg, Instructional Coach, 325-574-8900
- Kellye Starnes, TTU 2+1 Coordinator, 325-574-8650
To learn more about academics at Snyder ISD, visit the Learning & Innovation site.